Keep more than just your cool...
1. Check system for proper refrigerant charge
2. Check amperage of compressor
3. Check amperage of condenser fan
4. Check capacitors
5. Check contactor points
6. Brush out electrical cabinet
7. Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper fit
8. Check thermostat operation
9. Check blower amps
10. Check heat strip amps, circuit components, and safeties
11. Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
12. Check blower wheel for buildup
13. Check all electrical connections and wires
14. Change/wash filter (not provided)
15. Check temperature splits
16. Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
17. Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
18. Check float switch operation
19. Clean equipment exterior
20. Check final performance and report necessary improvements
$135 (additional units start at $55)
AffordaPro Air knows that an ounce of a/c prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.
Many air conditioning problems can be avoided with routine a/c preventative maintenance.